How do you feel when you discover your way.


Are you happy?

Do you have the life that you want? Do you know what do you like in your life? Have you ever thought about the life that you want?

Well for me was the same, as I say at the other post I grown old with the flow of my life, I had a dream to be veterinary but I could't afford the course and my family didn't had the money to help me, all right I could try harder but I didn't, but actually I don't have any regrets, everything that I did brought me to this moment of my life. 

Because it's never to late for a new start, it''s never late to do what you love to do.
What do you like to do? That thing that when you do your heart beats fast, your heart fulfill of pleasure, the thing that you could spend all day or even your life doing?

If you are reading this now it's because you are looking for something new in your life or curiosity but either ways will open you mind for something that you couldn't never thought that exist.

So, my first job was at the production line of a nice company, and in less then 3 months I got a promotion to work at the office, why? just because I was a person that always care about my clothes and always was really carefully to talk and always was smiling, so, when my boss call me and told me this you can imagine what I thought? All right I got a promotion because I like to use cool clothes and talk. Awesome! 

I really enjoyed work in there and I did really good friends that help me a lot in everything that I needed, because I didn’t had experience, I knew nothing about word, excel, power point nothing, but when I start and I saw that I really enjoy my work I learned everything really fast and when I realized I was doing all the presentation for the president of the company.

When I finish my high school I had to start to think about my degree and the first thing that came in my mind was theater, I did the test, I pass but my co work told me if I was sure about that, because is a dangers business and sometimes you have to do things that you don't want, and I though better and I decided administration.

Once again, I could do theater,  even knowing about the risk, but I didn't, and once again.

So I did the administration course, I worked in places that I liked, in places that I didn't. And more important, if I didn't like my work I just quit.
Yes, quit. No fear, no sadness, simple like that. 

But this is the Luciana that everybody knows, But nobody knew my desire to sing and leave abroad.
The dream I used to daydream in my room, dancing and singing for the mirror, translating songs from Celine Dion to know what I was singing using the dictionary because I didn't have computer. 

But never is to late for a new start once you discovery your passion, never is to late to live the life that you want live. 

What hold you back from your dreams? If you don't know your dreams my friend, is time to discovery, the time to discovery your dreams is right now, not tomorrow, today.

You deserve have the life that you want, nothing is impossible. 

Think today, if you didn't have to think about money what you would like to do? 

Ask to your heart and listening of he has to say. You'll be amazed with the answer and I assure that you will never feel so free in your entire life. 

If you are completely happy with your life congratulations my friend. You're happy because you found your way :) 

Xoxo

Luciana Aflitos



1 comments: