How much is a feeling?


How much is a feeling?

When my nephew Felipe Adriel was doing his suitcase to come back to Brazil after a couple of months here in Ireland He decided bring home a blanket instead a master blaster expensive shoes He won from his father. (had no space in the suitcase)

My question is how much is a feeling?

How much costs the blanket that you like?
The blanket in this case is just a metaphor, however, how much costs that thing that you like so much, that for some people doesn't have any value, but for you is more important than a Ferrari?

This can be a framed picture of somebody you love, a book, an earning, a car, a pen, your pillow, anything.

The material things doesn't have value anymore when you develop a feeling.

My housemate asked me what is more valuable to me, my notebook or may stuffed animal, I answered that to me Scooby is more important, I can buy another computer, there is lots of branch and model that I can choose, I have backup of my things :)

Scooby is exclusive, doesn't have another like him, my affection to him is so great that no money could buy him. He is always waiting for me when I arrive at home, is with him that I fight when something goes wrong, is him that I hug when things goes right, He never have appointment, He doesn't need recharge, backup, He is more than a stuffed animal, He is a friend :)

The things that you like had a value when you bought, but when you develop a feeling doesn't have anymore, no money in the world could buy the material sentimental thing that you have.

Because the feeling doesn't have a value.
My dear friend Bia didn't believed that I had a mega expensive watch in the drawer for ages and had never used before,          the true is I did like the watch was a beautiful gift from a special person Felipe Sumita, but the point is I was having some fun with a cheaper watch that I liked.

It's important like quality, but we can't never forget the simple things.

The amount we pay in things is different from the value it's worth.

I am happy to think that each one of you have a blanket or a Scooby that worh more than a beautiful Ferrari shining in your garage. :)

Pink kiss in your heart. :)

Luciana Aflitos



0 comments:

Post a Comment